jesyikaturner:

This is a revamp of an old assignment that I did last year. I’m updating the art and models. Plus redo’ing all the scripts. I didn’t realise how bad the scripting was and thought it’d only need a little touching up but nope. Had to completely rewrite the scripts.

The way the objects were being created on the platforms didn’t allow me to make pathways using coins which meant they were just being created randomly with no rhyme or reason.

Its been put to the side at the moment. I’m starting on my group game for next semester because I’ve just hit a rut with this. I’ll get back to it when I can figure out how to fix the issues that have come up.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: