I finally get the pickup script done for my game and find out that it doesn’t work in multiplayer… It works just fine for the host and the clients can see the host player pickup and move blocks just fine but the moment the client player picks up a block and moves it, it doesn’t register. I have no idea why it doesn’t work. Hopefully I’ll be able to find something about it on google. But I can’t keep working on it now. I have to do my other assignment that’s due soon.

Kind of panicking about that…. Luckily I’ve figured out the creating the board and being able to place tiles. I’ve gotten a little stuck on selecting pieces on those placed tiles but I should be able to work it out if I keep trying. I still need to start a GDD for that too.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: